Dr. Denmark's Newborn Routine Hosted by Windy Echols and Tammy Seagraves
The Well Fed, Well Rested Baby DVD
Do you want to gain confidence and encouragement in your role as a mother of a newborn? This DVD is full of specific and practical information based on Dr. Leila Denmark's book: Every Child Should Have A Chance.
Dr. Denmark was one of the longest practicing and most experienced pediatricians in the United States (over 70 years and 250,000 patients). Her tried and true methods of caring for babies have brought greater health, peace and consistency to thousands of mothers and their children.
This DVD includes information on:
- How to get your baby to sleep through the night.
- How to make sure your baby is well fed.
- How to position your baby for healthy sleep.
- How and when to start baby food.
- How to train your baby to successful toddlerhood.